You are eligible for free delivery!
Your basket is empty
Modern wicker bags
designed for your wardrobe
the finest materials
quality that lasts
Unique designs in unique materials
Shop Now →
Shop our new Sorbet Collection
Designed By You
Create a truly one-of-a-kind and personalised bag.
Design your own bag
Create something truly personal.
Wicker Wings (re)done is our sustainability commitment.
Only 85% of our leather gets the chance to be made into handbags and due to it’s natural shape, the remaining 15% of our leather is left unused.
Otherwise sent to landfill, our commitment of (re)done focuses on reimagining the 15% into luxury small leather goods we know you’ll love - without the traditional luxury price tag.