WE'RE REINVENTING THE WICKER BAG

Just like you, we wanted a bag that was different to what everyone else was carrying.

Since 2015, we set out to create a new generation of contemporary wicker handbags that looks good and does good.

Discover our story here

Each bag tells a story

handmade

All our products are completely handmade and each bag helps give a reason for the next generation of artisans to exist.

artisanal jobs

Wicker weaving is declining, but we can sustain this art together.

Made in England

All our products are handmade at our studio in England. We work directly with our leather artisans and create high quality products we know you will love.

SUSTAINABLE

The materials used impact the environment as little as possible. A conscious product perfect for your wardobe.

We just launched something new:

Wicker Wings (Re)Done

Only 85% of our leather gets the chance to be made into handbags. Otherwise sent to landfill, "Wicker Wings (re)done" reimagines the 15% into luxury small leather goods we know you’ll love - without the traditional luxury price tag.

Discover the (re)done Collection now

a new generation of WICKER BAGS

give your leather bag a break. it's all about the wicker.

If you're like us, you are looking for something different, functional and well designed.

We combine unique materials with design to create pieces you can wear day to evening and all year round.

Read More

Shop

Our looks