We ship worldwide, all orders will be dispatched within 5-8 business days.
- Extra discounts not applicable on Black Friday sale items.
- Secure Payment
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Wicker Wings gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
- Gift cards are delivered by email within 24 hours and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
- There is a 12 month expiry date on the e-gift cards
UK & EUROPE
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
At present, we unfortunately do not ship to Russia and Europe.
SHIPPING FOR TOTES
Please note our Tote bags have different shipping rates and dispatch dates, please see more on our shipping page for Totes here.
We do not process, ship or deliver orders at the weekend or bank holidays, any orders placed on these days will be processed on the next working day.
Customs, Taxes & Import Duty
Please note, that all prices above are not including import taxes.
If your order is subject to taxes and duties we are unable to advise the amount, as they change from country to country depending on local imports legislation. Occasionally goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or extreme weather conditions.
If your order is subject to taxes and duties, we are not responsible for the custom and taxes charged on your shipment. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery.
Please visit our returns page for more information.
Using high quality materials, we design bags that are made to last for years and get better with age. With a little bit of care and attention your handbag can follow you for years to come.
- The wicker body is delicate but robust, this means the wicker body can endure knocks and bumps but a little extra care is needed when using the bag.
- Our baskets have been thoroughly tested over the years to withstand various conditions.
- Our bags withstand all temperatures.
- Our bags are completely waterproof, but we suggest avoiding any heavy rain.
- Our vegetable tanned leather shows off the material in its most natural state, maintaining natural flaws and markings inherent from the skin of the animal.
- We hope you appreciate the slight variations in the leather.
- With proper care, vegetable tanned leather can last many decades. Every few months we recommend applying a little leather balm to the leather and rubbing it in with a soft cloth. (Test on a small visible area before using any cleaning or polish products thoroughly).
- Whilst not in use, keep your bag away from sunlight whilst storing inside your dust bag to preserve its beauty.