At Wicker Wings, we believe that customers have a right to know what information we collect from you, and we want you to understand our commitment to protecting your privacy. This information allows us to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions.
We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of any non-Wicker Wings web site to which this site links or that links to this site.
If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is the information collected?
Wicker Wings will not collect any Personal Information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you.
Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- Your name, nickname, e-mail address and password.
- Your contact information, such as your phone number, social media handle or email (depending on how you contact us).
- Your billing address and mailing address, should you purchase through our services
- Your payment information (credit card numbers and banking accounts). We will use your information collected online to process and fulfil your order.
In addition, we maintain a record of your purchase history details that might enable us to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products and promotions. At Wicker Wings, we understand and recognise that we must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
How we collect information
We may collect information in the following ways:
When you provide us with information to make a purchase
If you use our Services to make a purchase, we may request certain Personal Information from you to facilitate the transaction and to fulfil your purchase. You may also provide us with Personal Information, which includes your name, nickname, your location and your own message. We, or companies that provide services on our behalf, may also collect certain financial information from you, such as your payment method (this may include valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
Communications you start with us
We may contact you through different modes of communication, whether this be by: phones, email, instant messages, social media, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence for later reference (to help improve our service). When we send emails, we track whether or not you have opened them to figure out ways to improve content and ultimately improve our Services.
Third party services
Our customers are active in many different communities, both offline and online, and we like facilitating that wherever we can. Some parts of our Services can be linked up with other accounts you have, such as your Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ account (“Third Party Accounts”). If you link to Third Party Accounts from our Services, we may collect some information about your use of the Third Party Account. We will only be able to collect the information if you’ve authorized the Third Party Service to provide us with that information or if you’ve made the information public. Additionally, if you mention us through your Third Party Account, we may collect information and content related to your comment that is publicly available. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should be sure to manage the privacy settings of your Third Party Accounts.
If you link your account on the Services with a Third Party Account, we may also collect and store publicly available information about your contacts and friends from the linked Third Party Account. This information may include their photo, name, email address, birthday, interests or other content you can see when you access such profiles on those Third Party Services. We may also collect and store information if you invite other users to the Services by providing us with their Personal Information.
How we use the information we collect
We primarily use the information we collect and store to enhance the Services and your experience with Wicker Wings. We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to us remains confidential, except that:
- We may share summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us such as a printer, mailing house, fulfilment company, payment service provider, or web host. These companies need information about you in order to perform their functions and are subject to confidentiality agreements. Unless otherwise required by law, they are not authorized to use any of your Personal Information we share with them for any other purpose.
We may use Personal Information to provide the Services to you. Some ways we may internally use your information include:
- To communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us
- To respond to comments or questions
- To provide you with additional information according to your preferences
- To customise and personalise your experience using our services
- To send information and marketing materials
- For your our internal business purposes
- We may publicly disclose the identity of the winner of any online sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
- We will use your written and/or video reviews on our Site and/or within Wicker Wings for product improvement, product development, customer experience improvement, and possible communication/PR purposes.
As you navigate our site, your preferences are remembered through the temporary use of “session” cookies. Cookies enable our systems to gather information about your browser as well as monitor the navigational patterns you take while browsing the site. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. Site users have the option to accept or disable cookies at any time through their browsers. If you choose to disable your cookies, your user experience may be limited.
If you decide you don’t want to receive email or other mail from us, you can select the “opt out” provision in our communications to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of communication, but it may not apply to emails about orders or transactions you place through the Services or to respond to your specific request, such as password recovery.
What information can you access
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- Name and password
- Mailing address
- Billing address
- Email address
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
At Wicker Wings we understand and recognise that we must maintain and use customer information responsibility. We take your privacy seriously. When engaging with us and shopping with us, we want our customers to feel confident that their personal information and credit card details are secure.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our privacy standards please email email@example.com
You have the option to sign up to our newsletter to receive information about our new products, services and update about what we are doing here at Wicker Wings. We promise never to bombard you with too many emails but if you do decide to unsubscribe, please do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wicker Wings endeavours to keep user information safe, however, we can not guarantee the security from unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure and other factors.
Your account is protected with a password which only you should have access to.