Wicker Wings (re)done is our sustainability commitment.

Only 85% of our leather gets the chance to be made into handbags and due to it’s natural shape, the remaining 15% of our leather is left unused. Otherwise sent to landfill, our commitment of (re)done focuses on reimagining the 15% into luxury small leather goods we know you’ll love - without the traditional luxury price tag.