- UK & Europe - Free - 1-2 Business Days
- USA - Free - 3-4 Business Days
- Rest of the World - £15 - 3-4 Business Days
Other colours available
- Free UK, USA & EU Shipping
- 10% off your first order with code FIRST10
- Secure Payment
- Made using the off cuts from the leather used for our handbags.
- Our sleek modern design cardholders can fit up to four cards with a front and back pocket.
- Made from reprocessed and recycled high quality vegetable tanned leather.
- Our postage boxes have a high percentage of recycled content and the paper covering is sourced from sustainable forests.
- All our cardholder dust-bags are made using recycled off-cuts from the production of our interior lining of our bags.
- Please note, due to the nature of the materials used, natural veining and marks may occur on the leather.
- Dimensions: 10cm H x 7cm L.
- Less waste, more impact.
We ship worldwide.
We do not process, ship or deliver orders at the weekend or bank holidays, any orders placed on these days will be processed on the next working day.
Customs, Taxes & Import Duty
Please note, that all prices above are not including import taxes. For Non-EU countries, your goods may be subject to taxes and custom charges, which are levied once your shipment reaches your country of delivery.
We are not responsible for the custom and taxes charged on your shipment. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery.
Using high quality materials, we design bags that are made to last for years and get better with age. With a little bit of care and attention your handbag can follow you for years to come.
- The wicker body is delicate but robust, this means the wicker body can endure knocks and bumps but a little extra care is needed when using the bag.
- Our baskets have been thoroughly tested over the years to withstand various conditions.
- Our bags withstand all temperatures.
- Our bags are completely waterproof, but we suggest avoiding any heavy rain.
- Our vegetable tanned leather shows off the material in its most natural state, maintaining natural flaws and markings inherent from the skin of the animal.
- We hope you appreciate the slight variations in the leather.
- With proper care, vegetable tanned leather can last many decades. Every few months we recommend applying a little leather balm to the leather and rubbing it in with a soft cloth. (Test on a small visible area before using any cleaning or polish products thoroughly).
- Whilst not in use, keep your bag away from sunlight whilst storing inside your dust bag to preserve its beauty.